Posted to alt.home.repair
BiloxiBoy

Default New Four Seasons Marketing Ploy (beware)

To the tune of $10K? If true, the world is certainly going downhill
faster than I thought...

In any event, I still can't see why I - as a business man looking to
survive in the business world - would employ these kinds of tactics if
it means there's even the possibility that I would loose a $27K sale.
I mean, I could see a few hundred and then call it a "ploy", but that's
a lot of money to be tossing away in the hope of making another
$10,000. I mean, $10K is an almost sure deal breaker, at least in "my"
world it is. So why risk it???