Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
R.P.McMurphy

Default Newbie-commisioning new SS trim for an old car

Hi all, i would like to commission a local metal fabricator to reproduce
some gutter trim for an old car. Id like the trim to be about an inch and a
quarter wide, polished and then formedto the right shape, which is a little
like a letter 'J'

Am i likely to find some one who could do this? I don't mind purchasing
more than one, to offset tooling costs...they are sought after in plastic,
but stainless would last and look nicer.

I live near Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, England UK if by any chance someone on
here is local to me!

Many thanks!

Steve