Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

Default Life After GM

On 21 Feb 2006 21:14:20 -0800, "kurgan"
wrote:
Wow.
That's almost unbelievable that GM would do something like that. Then
again . . .

==========================
Let me tell you about my Feiro. Main wire bundle [rear engine
car so included power leads] went directly over the cat conveter.

Dim bulbs specified small oil filter with no anti-drainback
valve. Burned out a lot of engines. Changed to small oil filter
with anti drain back valve -- end of problem? Not quite --- some
one decided to "upgrade to bigger [longer] oil filter. To save
money specified one with no anti drainback valve!!! Burned out a
bunch more engines. Changed specs to long filter with anti-drain
back valve -- end of problem??

for information about "death wish"see
http://www.answers.com/topic/death-wish

Uncle George