Posted to alt.home.repair
MC

Default Home remodeling software?

TP wrote:
I use CAD packages also. AutoCad, UG(NX), SolidWorks. They are good for
engineering stuff.
When you want something quick for home remodeling use anything other
than eng sw... I have been using an old version of 3D Home Architect®
Deluxe 4.0. You could probably get find it in a garage sale... Works
just fine for the my better half. She can see and change anything quickly.

TP

use punch, not the latest version, does great until need a custom object
not in the library, simples ones are easy to create, but anything more
than simple and have to do with what you got.

If do any of the rendering and walk throughs need a fast computer