Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paint: Roll or Spray?

Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:38:21 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote

If a brush was good enough for Michelangelo...

Bear in mind we're STILL admiring his stuff.

Yeah, but it took him years to finish a job.

On his back...

Reminds me of a joke. A starving artist is at a party with his
ticked-off wife. A guy comes up and says "I hear you're a painter,
will you paint the inside of my house for $600?
"Sir, you don't understand. I'm a painter like Michelangelo and the
Sistine Chapel"
Guy (confused): "What exactly does that mean?"
Wife: "That means for an even $1000, he'll do your ceilings too!"