Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Default New Four Seasons Marketing Ploy (beware)

I looked at several and I thought Patio had the best product. My wife
decided she wants screens in between the window panes so we will go with
stick built using Pella windows. My only problem with all the the sunroom
companies is you look at the warranty and they say they are forever but they
except normal wear and tear. So what happens if the windows leak and you
ask for a replacement and they say its normal wear and tear. Plus most have
binding arbitration clauses so you cannot even sue them in small claims
court.

"Bakpain" wrote in message
oups.com...
We got bit by the San Antonio Four Seasons outlet. They send a sales
rep out. He surveys, photos, offers price, makes deal aaaannnnnndddd,
hmmmm, he apparently is incompetent, the "engineer" shows up 4 or 5
days later, after they have signed contracts etc. explains how the
sales rep didnt know what he was doing, BINGO price goes from 27K and
change to 37K. Needless to say, no deal and will have nothing good to
relay about their tactics. Be warned.