Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

Just sold my house that was in 5 acres of Redwoods. Worlds largest weed.
Grows anywhere. The seeds float down at least three weeks in a row during
the rain - making high chance of planting a seed in every place possible.

My driveway of cement was brown. I used to blow it off with a blower -
wait for the second and third fall - then let them dry in the sun - slurp
them up with the shop vac to send to friends. Bordeaux France, Scotland,
Maine, Texas and a few secret places.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Ken Smith wrote:
In article ,
Rich Grise wrote:
[....]

We were intentionally placed here by the panspermia aliens, to Terraform
Earth, because they want to emigrate to a tropical paradise rather than an
ice planet. ;-)

No, we were put here to make CO2 to grow their redwood trees. They are
going to be upset when they come to harvest. They may have an advanced
pesticide technology. In which case we are going to be in trouble.