bermudasun bermudasun is offline
Junior Member

Default Underfloor Heating Issue

I have just bought a new flat from and I am having problems with my underfloor heating. I believe from the builder that it is a cable system. There are 2 zones in the flat one covering the kitchen and living room and the other covers the bedroom and hallway. The heating in the living room and kitchen is fine and I can get the rooms warm.
My problem is with the bedroom and hallway . The floor feels warm however there the actual rooms are cold and never seem to get warm. I have tried running the heating over night to no avail. I have tried setting the temperature on the thermostat in these rooms to maximum but it never gets warmer than 20 degrees celcuis in the rooms. Can anyone help and give me some advice??