Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

Larry Jaques wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 22:01:18 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Gus"
quickly quoth:

jim rozen wrote:

--snip--
They were actually bumping into each other and shooting each other.
It was the classic Charlie Foxtrot. And she realized it instantly.

That Cheney pulled that idiocy after telling us how often he hunts,
etc. speaks volumes. Is this how sanely, maturely, safely, and
efficiently he spends his time in D.C., too? (I'd love to add another
suggestive statement to that but the SS would be at my door in a wink
if I did.)

I think that in the grand scheme of things, this is a small event.
Cheney admitted that it was all his fault. Maybe it's time to move on.

Yes, let's replace Shrub's handler and move on. Man, these folks make
me ashamed ever to have called myself a Republican for any of those
30+ years.

--

That Cheney pulled that idiocy after telling us how often he hunts,
etc. speaks volumes. Is this how sanely, maturely, safely, and
efficiently he spends his time in D.C., too? (I'd love to add another
suggestive statement to that but the SS would be at my door in a wink
if I did.)

Ha Ha Ha. Don't worry Larry. Ha Ha Ha Everyone knows we're just
having good clean fun here Larry, nothing to fear. Ha Ha Ha

But just in case, maybe have the wife (if you happen to have one) go
visit some relatives for a while. If they think you're suspicious
enough; well you know what they like to do then. The *******s.

dennis
in nca