Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

Default Going Rate for Carpenters?

"ccsikyr" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks to RicodJour, Steve B and ameijers for the insight into the way
the contracting business is run. This was (and is) a simple honest
inquiry about what the going rate for carpenters is and what other
hidden costs there are that the contractor or carpenter might be
shouldering that I don't know about because I'm not in that business.
If you read anything else into it, you're beating on a straw man -- fun
and therapeutic, but looks a little silly to the people watching.

Thank you for speaking for all the people you consider to be unwashed
rabble, inferior to yourself, and unable to state their feelings and
opinions for themselves.

This makes me believe you are a troll. You state you don't know anything
about the business, yet pontificate about the way things SHOULD be.

You sound like a liberal to me.

PLONK

Steve