Joel Corwith

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
t...
"Joel Corwith" wrote in message

The difference between the media and the CIA is that the media, on the
average and in the main, is in the business of uncovering and telling

the
facts -- something they do with mixed success.

Wow, is that what you really believe? The general media does nothing to
seek out 'facts' that I have seen. They only report what they're told,
wheter right or wrong. Even those in depth shows conjure up situations

enhance ratings.

No, it has nothing to do with what I believe. It's what I *know*, having
worked in the business for most of my 30+ working years. I've known a lot

of
the people doing it, how they work, where the limitations and problems

are,
and why most people *don't* know where the limitations and problems are.

What makes you think you know more than they do?

Cute, nice troll.
The real question is why din't YOU bother to check facts?

Remember the GM truck gas tank exploding, because of model
rocket motors strapped under there?

And how did you find out about that? It was the media, wasn't it? Or were
you there at the time?

It wasn't the media that reported it in the first place. The so called
'media' that presented it in the first place didn't bother to point out this
LIE, er FACT. None of the media at the time asked the question when
reporting the story "how did you conduct this experiment?". All they
reported was what was presented from their "affiliate" so they could get
their ratings. The local paper published a story about an "arms cache"
which turned out to be a bunch of trophies arms (hang on the wall). So now
this guy is an "arms dealer" in the people's eyes. A day or so later they
ran a correction further back in the paper because people had written in and
complained that the pictures in the paper clearly showed the arms were
'inert'. They just repeated the ATF lies. So much for "fact finding".

Joel. phx

(Front page)
"Senator Bob was seen hitting his wife"

(2 days later in section L)
"Bob's wife released from the hospital having received multiple bee
stings,...."

Oh, but they're both factual.....

Ed Huntress