Posted to rec.woodworking
Guess who

Default Lay out a sine curve?

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:47:10 -0600, "Morris Dovey"
wrote:

For a wine rack, I think I'd want concave circular arcs to support the
bottles

That was my own thought. I was just having a bit of fun. One of the
best and most practical approaches is to look at where you "think"
you'd like the curve to go, and make a few marks. Then join the dots
with the French Curve. If anyone does get carried away with the
esoteric, and I've seen some fine woodworking that really was a work
of art, they might look here for further inspirationin their "famous
curves index":

http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/

Copy/paste works just fine.