Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

Default Laminate Flooring with Glue

Dinoma wrote:
I much prefer laying the laminate flooring with glue, does anyone know
where I can source some. i have searched on google, but so far
everything is click happy. I tried the click ones from B&Q and just
didn't get on with it at all, there were many imperfections in the
tongue and groove which needed to be filed out before the planks would
lie straight. A problem I have never had with glue only.

This is because you had crap quality laminate. I've installed both glued
and glueless, and glueless is by far the nicest of the two to install -
much quicker and less work.

I would recommend you look at some better makes - it's really worth
avoiding the sub £10/sqm varieties, they're what give laminate a bad name.

--
Grunff