Ed Huntress

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

"Joel Corwith" wrote in message

The difference between the media and the CIA is that the media, on the
average and in the main, is in the business of uncovering and telling

the
facts -- something they do with mixed success.

Wow, is that what you really believe? The general media does nothing to
seek out 'facts' that I have seen. They only report what they're told,
wheter right or wrong. Even those in depth shows conjure up situations to
enhance ratings.

No, it has nothing to do with what I believe. It's what I *know*, having
worked in the business for most of my 30+ working years. I've known a lot of
the people doing it, how they work, where the limitations and problems are,
and why most people *don't* know where the limitations and problems are.

What makes you think you know more than they do?

Remember the GM truck gas tank exploding, because of model
rocket motors strapped under there?

And how did you find out about that? It was the media, wasn't it? Or were
you there at the time?

Ed Huntress