John Flanagan

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:34:14 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:21:21 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:34:38 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

Word. Wesley Clark appears to be a man of intelligence, bravery and
integrity. Pretty much the opposite of George W. Bush.

Too bad he has Hillary Clintons hand up his ass, making his mouth
move.

How do you figure that?

Whom has been pushing him ? Follow the money and the supporters.

Good golly it's so obvious even the major media says so. And they're
not known for always having the best insight either. But just like
intelligence it's based on third party information and so could be
wrong :^).

What really amazes me is that I can't believe Hillary wants him to
win. I think she's thinking of him as a VP for 2008, or possibly but
doubtfully for 2004.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.