John Flanagan

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:24:21 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

We need to send Gunner a copy of AL Franken's "Lies and the Lying Liers
that Tell Them." We will be able to hear his blood pressure nonitor all
over the country. :-)

I'll take it Glenn. I'll even send it back to you after I'm done
reading it. It's always good to know the oppositions argument.
Preferably better than they do :^).

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.