Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Cheneys hunting buddy has a heart attack

In article , Ed Huntress says...

I'm just curious, because there are a lot of hunters he Has anyone ever
heard of swinging *behind* the line of hunters being an accepted practice?
Maybe it's different in different parts of the country.

I don't know about hunting, but at the shooting range I go to, the
range officers carry sidearms. The gloat here is that the range
just re-opened after over a year of renovation and my daughter and I
went today to perforate a few targets. :^)

I always joke with her, that the reason folks there are so well
behaved about keeping their barrels pointed downrange is, that
the range officer will shoot them if they don't - or if they perform
any otherwise unsafe activity.

It was a pleasure to see her bewilderment when the entire story
about what Cheney had done, and how that event actually happened.
I could see the light bulb come on, she was thinking "he did *this*
wrong, then they did *that* wrong, and then they had had a few beers
with lunch...."

They were actually bumping into each other and shooting each other.
It was the classic Charlie Foxtrot. And she realized it instantly.

Jim

please reply to: