John Flanagan

Default O.T.: Patriot Act II / Library Surveilance

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:07:06 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

It means, either someone in "MI-6 screwed the pooch, or that it really
did happen and the media/Left is screwing the pooch.

Personally I'd probably trust the CIA before I trusted the media, even
Fox :^). It's literally laughable how often they just get it
completely wrong, accidentally or intentionally. I have a friend,
who's a staunch Marxist. She made a good point that if you read
"enough" media from "enough" different sources with a good dose of
discernment, you can "probably" be assured of knowing accurately
what's going on. The difference between the media and the CIA is that
the media is "trusted", which makes it all the more dangerous.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.