Posted to uk.d-i-y
pen

Default Espagnolette bolts - source?

You can also buy direct from Yale, they will deliver anywhere in the UK
for about £8. We have them fitted on the balcony doors of our flat
and they work quite well. They can also come with a centre hook or two
which grab the other door and help to protect against warping. The
standard sizes can be cut down (due to a builder's total cockup we had
to have this done).
http://www.yalelock.com/Yale/Templat...t____5391.aspx will
bring up pdf catalogues.

Yale do various handles in two spindle cross sections, 7mm and 8mm. I
would advise you to go for 8mm throughout as 7mm seems to be available
mostly as (more expensive) special order. Guess which were fitted here
- Taylor Woodrow must have had a job lot kicking about. Cranked
handles generally offer more room for fingers. Chrome finishes cost
about 25% more than brass.

Pen