Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default Cheney on Gun Control

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:42:34 -0600, technomaNge wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:33:13 -0800, Robert Sturgeon wrote:

If we radically increase taxes, the government will just go
broke faster.

And if evryone had guns nobody would be shot while if
nobody is armed you get the most deaths by gunfire.

Cliff, are you being a wiseass or serious?

Per gunlogic 101. Just ask Lott, Gunner, any of that crew.
"More guns make you safer", right?

I really want to know as I had just opened the kill file to add
you when I read this post.

Now, I am unsure whether to file you or not.

The "reasoning" seemed very similar ....

BTW, It seems that Cheney's primary complaint was that it was
the lawyer's fault.
--
Cliff