Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David L. Foreman

Default DiAcro PDF issues

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:29:39 -0500, jammer wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:30:15 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I downloaded a number of PDF files from
http://web.archive.org/web/200503020...om/manuals.php

art of bending 1 & 2
24&36" finger brake
Power notcher

and so forth. Every pdf reader I have says there are errors in the
documents and will not open them.

Anyone have any luck with these?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

I amusing IE 6. I just now chose a file, right clicked, open in
new window and the fiiles mentioned downloaded and opened just fine.
I was able to save and reopen again. Seems to work fine. Thanks for
the link Gunner.

Just tried "Open in New Window", says can't because the file is damaged and
can't be reparired.
Dave Foreman