Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Default Global Warming hits the Eastcoast !

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:03:47 +0000, Ken Smith wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
[....]
Central USA was once a tropical jungle, and it was once scoured by
glaciers, with no help from us.

I estimate that it takes about 63 Million years for a species to evolve
that invents the SUV. :

But really, things changing without our action doesn't prove that our
action doesn't cause change. If we can make the difference between
slightly bad times and bye-bye mankind, I think we should make a choice.

Whaddaya, got a turd in your pocket?

The solution is Free Will, just as it has always been. :-)

Good Luck!
Rich
--
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum