Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Default Electrical Fishing Tape - your favorite

I had some in a blue case too. It was worthless. I knew I was in trouble
when I followed the instructions to break the strap used for packing and it
would no break. The stuff never worked right.

"RichK" wrote in message
Hi,

My fishing tape (Ideal) broke not long ago, after 15 years. Will need a
new
one.

Was not very happy with the Ideal (in blue case). I've used it a dozen
times in 15 years and it was always very tight going in and out. It was a
steel tape.

Can anyone suggest an easy to handle (in/out) light duty tape (25ft), not
necessarily pro grade.

Rich