Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al A.

Default Anyone dealt with "Bills tool crib"?

Rex B wrote:

The 100-series AXA shows $126 for the same set you can buy in Phase II
from Enco, for $89 and (usually) free shipping.

If I read it correctly, the $89.00 enco set os the piston style. The
wedge type from ENCO is $169.00, still not a bad price. I have the BXA
size piston type from ENCO on my old Jet lathe, and find it quite nice,
pretty well made, fits real Aloris stuff perfectly, and light-years
better than the lantern and block toolposts I had before.

I am happy withe the piston one I have, I just figured that if I could
get a wedge type for 126 bucks, I'd try one, just to see what all of the
fuss is about.

Thanks!

-AL