Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Smith

Default Anyone dealt with "Bills tool crib"?

I haven't dealt with Bill's, know nothing about it.

I've bought several things from these guys:
http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Mach...Q3amesstQQtZkm
that I'm pretty happy with quality and service on. Asian import
merchandise, but nice quality.

Steve

Al A. wrote:

Hi all,
Just wondering if any of you guys have ever dealt with "Bill's Tool
Crib" located on the web at:

http://www.billstoolcrib.com/

they seem to have good pricing on the "wedge" style toolpost sets and
holders (no doubt Chineese) and some other stuff. They also appear to
have a sizeable Ebay store that sells the same stuff.

I am thinking of ordering one of the AXA sets for my Sheldon 10" and
was wondering if anyone here has any tales-of-woe (or they are GREAT!
stories)from purchasing from these guys.

Standard discalimers, no connection, not advertising, blah, blah, blah.
I'm not even a "satisfied customer" at this point.