Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David L. Foreman

Default DiAcro PDF issues

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:50:07 GMT, Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 06:38:55 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:30:15 GMT, the renowned Gunner
wrote:

I downloaded a number of PDF files from
http://web.archive.org/web/200503020...om/manuals.php

art of bending 1 & 2
24&36" finger brake
Power notcher

and so forth. Every pdf reader I have says there are errors in the
documents and will not open them.

Anyone have any luck with these?

Gunner

No problem with any of those with either Acrobat 5.0.5 full or Acrobat
reader 6.0 under Win2K.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Just tried it on 3 boxes, all running Adobe 7, including the linux
box..all say the same thing...damaged and cannot be repaired.

Damn

Must be something in adobe 7. Ive downloaded the files 3 times

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

When I try to go to the url, all I get is a Can't Display the Page error
message.
Dave Foreman