Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default [OT] Un-Intelligence - Dodgy disclosures from a former CIA officer

On 20 Feb 2006 12:40:13 GMT, Bruce Barnett
wrote:

Or the ones that are turning up on various tapes recently discovered?
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Inve...ory?id=1616996
(hardly a right wing conspiracy blog...)

You mean the one where we finally have proof that Sadam lies?

Interesting spin. I thought the current view was that he was a
harmless fuzzy bunny and we bad Yanks attacked him for no good reason
and killed his two eagle scout children?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3