Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Scratch Ankle

Default If You want to sell Crafts and Supplies STUPID SITE!!!

Lets see -- you opened a spammer's message and then you actually went to the
spammer's site and then you are actually surprised it's a waste . . .

--

Steven, age 5, discussing the relative merits of supper and chocolate
milkshakes

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:26:39 GMT, "Tom" wrote:

I went there clicked on woodworking, it took me to embroidery and all
kinds of other ****...never saw any woodworking supplies, don't waste

List your crafts or supplies here with free listing or open a free
e-store.

Check it out here