Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default central heating and system choice (yet again) (long)

In article ,
David WE Roberts wrote:
I have done a rough flow rate calculation using the cold tap at the bath
- I calibrated an orange B&Q builders bucket at 10 litres up to the
spout, then counted 'one and two' etc. as I didn't have two extra hands
to work the stop watch. It takes about 10 seconds to fill a 10 litre
bucket including the turn on time so flow should be at least 60 litres
per minute.

Sounds like that's coming off the header tank.

--
*The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.