Posted to rec.woodworking
Paul Franklin

Default Electric Coping Saw

On 19 Feb 2006 21:31:40 -0800, "Josh" wrote:

Matt Zack wrote:
Has anyone any recommendation for an electric coping saw? I saw one on TV a
month or so ago, and I haven't been able to find one anywhere.
The closest that I have found is the old Dremel Moto Saw, which looks
nothing like the one I saw on TV.
The one that I saw looked like a small Sawzall with a barrel handle and it
looked like it used a jig saw blade to cut with.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks - Matt

Here's a coping foot that replaces the baseplate on many jigsaws.
Haven't used it myself, but there is a review or two linked on the
site.

http://www.collinstool.com/base.php?...oping_foot.htm

HTH,

Paul