Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
DoN. Nichols

Default What is it? CII

According to R.H. :
However -- I would like to propose a change in the item
numbering scheme. You never have as many as ten, so what I would
suggest is a number encoding the puzzle page number (102 in this case),
followed by a hyphen and a single digit. So this last one above would
become: "102-6" instead of "592".

I've got a couple of other minor changes that I'm thinking about, I'll add
your idea to the list, though I haven't yet decided if I'll implement any of
them.

At least, please consider adding a *very* visible bar -- say a
black and yellow diagonal striped bar -- separating the new puzzle photos
from the display of the previous week's.

Alternatives would be to change the background color for the
area displaying the last week's puzzle photos -- or make it necessary to
click a link to see them.

It currently really looks too much like a continuation of the
puzzles, and many who don't come buy every week make the mistake of
answering the ones which have already been answered.

Thanks for the re-post.

You're welcome.

Thanks for the continuing supply of puzzles.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564