Peter W. Meek

Default Spam from Korea

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:08:44 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

Trouble is, if you do this, if anyone sends you a simple message in
HTML, it shows an attachment, even though you can read the message
they sent in most cases. Bit of a PITA.

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:25:16 -0400, Peter W. Meek wrote:
I sure wish MS would make a plain ASCII mail and
news-reader that integrated with the rest of Office.

Well, then (if you care to hear from them again)
tell them to send you plain ASCII or nothing.
I've dropped several newsletters that were
only available in HTML. I also dropped one
friend (put him in the killfile and told him
why). Told him to send snailmail if he had
to communicate in the future.

--
--Pete
"Peter W. Meek"