Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default My laquered floors need

On 19 Feb 2006 10:52:49 -0800, "Boothbay" wrote:

an uplift. After 15 years and still in excellent condition, it needs a
'make over'...isn't that the terminology used today for the women and
some men? The floor still has its so called finish, but where chairs
and some furniture had to be used and moved around, there are scuff
marks here and there. ..even with the 'bottom protection' that i
installed under the legs of such furniture. The floor had been
maintained only with vacuuming and damp mopping throught the years.

Let's see. If men call an "uplift" a "make over", it may be only in
the presence of women or those men are "light in the loafers".

(Clean and polish)

Oren
excused from saving Universes."