Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Kalman Rubinson

Default Torn speaker

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:59:19 GMT, "J.H."
wrote:

I have a set of logitech x-620 speakers and the bass speaker is torn.
I've read a lot of ways to fix it, but there's 2 things in life I'll
never understand. Refrigerators and speakers. I just don't understand
them. Besides, a patch is only temporary.

Looking online it says it's a four inch, 4 ohm, 24.3 Watt speaker.
Instead of fixing it i'd like to replace it. I browsed through ebay a
little and came up with this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Would this work? Not work? Any help is appreciated.

Replacement from Logitech. It is doubtful any other will match, if
you care.

Kal