Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default [OT] Un-Intelligence - Dodgy disclosures from a former CIA officer

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:09:50 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
.. .
Gunner writes:

On 18 Feb 2006 20:10:15 GMT, Bruce Barnett
wrote:

This the same Wesley Clark that allowed the bin Ladin family to boogie
right after 9-11?

Are you talking about this urban legend?

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

What are you trying to do, Bruce, confuse Gunner's lip-smacking delusions
with facts? d8-)

Sorry. I confused Wesley Clark with Richard Clark. Shrug. Sue me.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3