Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol

Default Part P conudrum.....

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Capitol" wrote in message

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Capitol" wrote in message

Doctor Drivel wrote:

How else do you say, "you don't kill animals for fun"?

The rest of the world does,

Do they? They chop heads off in public in Saudi Arabia, so maybe we
should do that as well.

Nah. Too messy. Stick to hanging. Public possibly. Maybe we can sell
it to tv as a franchise. Gives Gordon some more tax revenue to waste.

I hope Gordon taxes the hell out of you.

Nah, he's too dIMM. I was finance trained in multinational companies.
Capital gains are largely tax free if managed properly. Offshore
beneficial trusts are quite good as well.

Under this government only the poor, pay really high taxes. You must
really be suffering.

Regards
Capitol