Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default central heating and system choice (yet again) (long)

"sponix" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:27:51 +0000, David WE Roberts
wrote:

I have a fairly large 1950s 3 bedroom semi - the lounge is roughly 21 feet
by 11 foot 6, with another 9 feet of extension on the end.

I currently have an electric shower, but am used to a power shower; I
would like more flow rate than an electric shower if possible.
Currently planning on only one bathroom, and showers are the norm; we very
rarely fill the bath.

Minimum stay here one year plus; possibility of renting afterwards but may
sell.

I'd get a cheap Combi fitted. (B&Q were
recently selling combis for
£299 upwards.)

The logic behind this is that it'd probably
be the cheapest option overall and will
allow you to recoup cuboard space.

The logic behind that is that he will have stiil trouble from a cheap and
nasty product as he is renting out. Whether he is there or not it is still
his problem. Best get a quality product that will give some sort of
longevity and reliability.