Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joseph Gwinn

Default [OT] Un-Intelligence - Dodgy disclosures from a former CIA officer

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:44:57 -0500, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

As I said, the US and Europe came to different conclusions as to the
likelihood that Saddam would actually use his weapons.

By Europe..one assumes you mean France and Germany? The two countries
with the deepest covert business association with Saddam?

Or are you refering to the UK? Who is in Iraq with us..if you hadnt
noticed.

The UK keeps on saying that they are European, but convince nobody?
I'll believe it when the Pound gives way to the Euro.

Anyway, I did mean the French and the Germans.

Joe Gwinn