Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeff

Default central heating and system choice (yet again) (long)

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:27:51 +0000, David WE Roberts wrote:

snip

My favoured place would be in the loft at the gable end.
Loads of unused space, close to bathroom and toilet, directly above the
kitchen, and I can use the gable end or the roof for a vent.

Closest suggestion so far is Jeff's Alpha CD50.
Any known problem,s with this unit, or good alternatives (Jeff, close your
eyes at this point since you have already bought one and don't really want
to know)?

even with hindsight I dont think I could choose a better boiler.
If you are near the midlands you are welcome to have a look. People talking
flow rates and seeing for yourself are totally different, I would have loved
to have seen before I bought.

Regards Jeff