Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen

Default central heating and system choice (yet again) (long)

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:38:07 -0000 someone who may be "Doctor
Drivel" wrote this:-

If gaining space is the aim then put the combi or water store. when
convenient and install a DHW secondary circulation loop.

Provided one is prepared to put up with the standing losses over a
decade or two. When these are pointed out some decide that saving a
bit more space isn't as great a priority as they thought it was.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh