Gunner

Default Cllean that barrel out with murcury? was Brass drill bit (for lead)

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:52:40 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Bray Haven" wrote in message
Get yourself a bottle
of Hoppes #9, plug the chamber, fill to the muzzle with Hoppes, and
leave over night.

I've found shooters choice works much better. Use it all the time (I'm a
gunsmith).

Yeah, I've compared Hoppe's copper-removal formula (the heavy-duty version
of No. 9) and Shooter's Choice, and the latter worked better for me on
copper fouling.

Ed Huntress

Quite true, but Shooters Choice is a bit harder to find, and many
gunshops charge up the yingyang for it. Hoppes is available at Kmart.

I use Sweets 7.62 personally, but...you dont find it at Kmart.

Gunner

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather,
because it is easier to harrass rich women
than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker