Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Laptop Motherboard

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:23:29 -0800, "Steve B"

I took a knife to my laptop and cut several circuits on my laptop's
motherboard for reasons which will not be stated.

If you want help, you have to fess up to why you would intentionally take a
knife to a laptop. Otherwise we can't help you.

No one can help you.

Unless you want to help yourself, of course.

How did it make you feel when you were cutting the motherboard?

Were you having any feelings about your own Mother at that point?

I'm afraid he can't read the replies. He's already cut the cables on
his computer. I can't tell you why.

Steve

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.