Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Rudy

Default Panasonic VCR-DVD defect

At about the time of 2/16/2006 5:39 AM, Ken G. stated the following:
I dont see much trouble with their dvd only players just last years
combos .
I guess no one knows or the players are getting thrown away .

I have a Panasonic RV-31 Player from 2001. Still works, even after
heavy use...heavy use being defined as all the time.

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been base64 encoded to reduce spam
Decode email address using b64decode or uudecode -m

Why geeks like computers: look chat date touch grep make unzip
strip view finger mount fcsk more fcsk yes spray umount sleep