Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bradford Chaucer

Default Any HSMs in Hickory area of NC?

I'm in Sneads Ferry, just south of Jacksonville, NC A mere mortar round
south of Camp Lejeune :-)

If there are any HSMs in the Jacksonville, Wilmington, New Bern area, I
would like to try and get a club of some sort going

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:41:44 GMT, "Rich Goldner"
wrote:

I just moved from Broward county, Florida to retire in Granite Falls, NC
(Hickory area). In FL I had a nice shop with a 12X36 lathe and a baby
Bridgeport (that I converted to CNC). I sold the lathe and mill to a couple
of metalworking friends rather then moving them. Now, I will be setting up
shop in the new home. I will be aquiring a lathe and mill to replace the
ones I sold.

I miss my metalworking buddies. Is there anyone in my area into home shop
machining?