Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Does not heating home damage home?

"Chris" wrote in message

Somebody mentioned to me that perhaps this is not good for the house to
never be heated during the winter. There's no mold anywhere in the house
except for a little scattering of it on the two most bottom 1" aluminum
slats of the blinds at the three west-facing windows in the front of the
house (which I intend to clean off real soon) and a bit on the window
sills
that those aluminum slats rest on. There's no mold on the walls or
anywhere
else.

I'd be more concerned about the mod than anything else. There are millions
of barns and sheds and warehouses around the country, around the world, that
have no heat. Constant up and down would be more damaging than no heat.