Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Jerry Donovan

Default What is it? CII

"R.H." wrote in message
A new set has just been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

I'm an American who works for a major company,
but occasionally travels on business overseas.

I am currently in China and when I try to access the above
website from there, I get the following:
--------
Network Error (tcp_error)
A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems
preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a
later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

I can get the website when I use the company VPN through a gateway in
the USA.

I guess this website is too subversive for the Chinese government.
:-)

(Actually some other blogs on the site might be in that category)

Jerry