Posted to rec.woodworking
DSNail

Default General International Contractor Table Saw Issue

If you want the name and phone/extension of the GI service manager,
I'd be happy to send it to you. I went both directions but decided to
deal with the dealer. I haven't followed up with them for the second
saw and clearly it didn't do much for me the first time.. I figure
they would not be as helpful this time. It sounds like GI wasn't much
help for klaatu either. If it were me and I had just purchased it, I
would try to get my $ back. dsnail at email dot com