Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

Default URGENT HELP: Location of flame Sensor...to clean it

"TammyS" wrote in message
. ..
I have a high efficiency YORK FURNACE.
MODEL # P2UUDD12N09501C
SERIAL # EBAM075648

I know what the problem is with my furnace. The flame sensor needs to
be cleaned. I have no idea where it is located. My ex moved out
almost a year now and he is the one who cleaned it before. Can you
please send me detailed instructions on where it is located? Right
now we are heated our enclosed family room with a space heater and
the rest of the house is 50 Degrees and lowering. I have 4 children
and 3 pets to keep warm and Michigan weather today is supposed to be
at their lowest degrees for this winter season. PLEASE HELP?

No offence, honey, but we can't see it from here. And how do YOU know it's
the flame sensor??!!

Pick up the phone and call a contractor or someone else will pick up the
phone and call the authorities and report you for endangerment of your
children...