Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Basic question about roughing om a lathe

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:57:35 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

You need to order my: " SPEED/FEED SMOKE COLOR CHART" available for $9.95 -
Visa/MC accepted. Use it to maximize your feed rates based on the color of
the smoke being produced.

You finally brought it out? Coo!!

It will go well with the original Speed/Feed Chip Color Chart I
purchased from you last year.

Now I get beautiful deep blue chips and fast production. The color
chart is Great!!

Though..you really need to update the section on turning Magneseum.
Least thats what the fire department said.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3