Posted to uk.d-i-y
keith_765

Default Roof repair

"Roly" wrote in message
m...
The current position is that the lady isn't convinced by the advice not
to use foam. She asks for specific reasons why it's not a good idea. At
the moment I can understand her point that it could mostly be a gut
reaction against getting foam. The only valid reason so far was about
timber not being able to dry out. Any other reasons ?

She's quite impressed by the fact that some prestigious clients appear
to have had this sort of work done, including the National Trust. They
try to look after their buildings, so she feels that they wouldn't botch
things.

Once again, I know nothing of such things and would welcome any advice.